Isn't she a beaut? I love spiders. This one was in Singapore, but we have some lovely ones here, too. We just uploaded a bunch more photos from Singapore.
I'll add a few more and then, I gotta tell you about Hannah's new kitten... Just have to wait for Ben to get back with the camera. He's in a tribe, doing clinics and training for a few days.
Even though it is technically spring here, the weather is rainy and cooler, so it feels a lot like fall. This week, we have had so much pumpkin... Last night, I made pumpkin soup, then this morning we had a pumpkin sauce on our pancakes and I made a batch of pumpkin cookies... maybe I'm overdoing it.
No one is complaining , yet.

4 comments:
Keep the pictures coming. The spider can stay there.
Are you using the internet for recipes, its great.
Great photo of Ben and Hannah! Are they standing in the pouring rain, or on the under side of a waterfall? May you and your family enjoy a peaceful, joy-filled Christmas!
Ben and Hannah are behind a waterfall at the Botanical Gardens in Singapore. It was very nice. :)I hope you had a Good Christmas. Happy New Year to your family, too. I'm really enjoying the "Dead Investigations" blog.
WOW amazing spider pic. They have one of these at the seattle zoo and its one of my boys favorites. Glad to see you blogging even if it isnt terriably frequent. how is life going for you these days?? from rj
Post a Comment